Saturday, March 14, 2009

Murder Mystery Television "Damages"

Man do I love to watch "Damages", the show is mysterious and intense. Glen Close is exceptional in her role and all the supporting actors really do set the tone of mystery. I can't remember a show that would leave me having fits for next weeks escapade.
Close is an intense actress that leaves you guessing whether or not she is the devil or an angel in a fallen culture. Every time I think I nail the character something comes along breaks up my notions. The story line leads like a whip. Future, past, present, and back again filling in the voids left from a side characters story that fills in something shocking. I'll be thinking I know where the story is leading then "CRACK", that whip snaps and I'm in another time and learning something totally different than what I thought I was. Superb writing and great acting I can't wait for next weeks episode (and that sounds weak). Mystery On!

No comments:

Post a Comment