Monday, March 9, 2009

Twitter, oh my god! This has got to be the most phenomenal collective waste of time (mostly) that I have run into. People that are using it are simply it seems just sharing inane bits of information that don't seem to really come together. Does there have to be a purpose for information? Probably not because it seems folks get different meanings out of all this info splattered on the screen. I can't take to much of it. It is fun and kind of addictive but for my purposes totally distracting and non productive.
Who wants to be productive all the time? Not me. But with the chirping sound going on in the back ground of the tweet deck and half the time my curiosity tweeting me I have the hardest time concentrating. And for me thats a major effort. So tweet one folks. I won't be there for half the tweets and my following will probably languish.

No comments:

Post a Comment